Access control allows employees, guests and customers access to areas specific to them. Security is a major cog in the workings of many business and simple solutions such as access control ensure that areas of an organisation strictly for key individuals is maintained.
Locks and keys also allow you to secure your building, but when keys are lost or stolen, the inconvenience and expense of changing locks and re-issuing keys can be considerable. Keys may also be copied, creating even more security risks.
The integration of Access Control and a number of other IP Based security systems means the engagement of CCTV, Intruder detection and Lighting can be controlled to deliver specific tasks IE Once authorisation of access is given to a user, the lighting within a specific area is turned on. This integration process can offer serious cost reduction benefits and add security protocols not previously possible.
Being an authorised partner of Paxton Access and Videx ensures our in-house installation team is leading the way in advice, deployment and maintenance of even the most advanced Access systems.
- IP integration utilising and engaging with an existing network infrastructure
- Multi-system integration allowing full customisability of all linked systems
- Biometric systems removing the possibility of an authorisation breach
- Reduced installation and monitoring costs via voice and other system integrations
- Complex access restrictions can be changed, removed and given simply