Paramount Group are a specialist in the installation of both Multi-Mode and Single-Mode Fibre-Optic cabling. With design and installation experience on projects covering distances up to 35,000mtrs, we boast the knowledge and expertise to undertake Fibre-Optics work in any environment Paramount Group engineers have installed optical-fibre into some of the UK’s most prestigious and well known businesses and landmarks with great precision Being accredited Systems installers for Brand-Rex, Excel, Panduit, Siemon and Draka gives Paramount the edge to offer best-in-breed solutions utilising the most advanced components available for every project The constant demand for bigger data transfer, faster networks and building to building connections has pushed Fibre-Optics to become the preferred method of ensuring stability, security and resilience over vast distances. Paramount Power and Data can design, supply and install robust, future-proof Fibre-Optic solutions into any environment.
- 1GB / 10GB / 40GB / 100GB capable Single-Mode and Multi-Mode Optical-Fibre implementation
- State of the art Fibre-Optic Fusion splicing methods ensuring 0dB loss on every termination
- Fibre-Optic installation into any environment incorporating specialist Steel Armoured / Fire Retardant / Steel Taped / Corrugated Steel Tape sheathed high end Fibre-Optics from the world’s leading manufacturers
- Partnering with the UK’s 2 largest stockists of Fibre-Optic cabling products ensures Paramount have the resource to deliver any size project
- Light Meter and OTDR bi-directional testing and digital certification
- Fibre-fault finding, repair, replacement service